The following are the information we gather in this platform:
1. For Individual User.
2. For Establishment/Organization applying for safety officer account:
We may use the Information to:
How we process the information
We collect, record, organize, store, update/modify, retrieve, consult, use, or consolidate your personal information on a regular basis pursuant to the purposes stated above.
Information sharing and disclosure
We may disclose the Information in accordance with the purposes mentioned above as follows:
1. To the local COVID-19 Inter-Agency Task Force thatperforms public health and safety-related functions. This may include the following:
2. In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency's request or similar request.
4. When the processing of personal information is outsourced by us to a third party, the processing will be subject to written agreements between us and the third parties processing the data, in accordance with the requirements of the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and Bayanihan to Heal As One Act of 2020. These written agreements specify the rights and obligations of each party and will provide that the third party has adequate security measures in place and will only process the personal information on our specific written instructions.
1. Data Security
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the Information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the Information that we collect and store.
2. Complaints, Concerns, and Questions
If you have any complaints, concerns, or questions regarding the processing of your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You, as the Data Subject, have rights under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, which include the following:
I have read the Institution’s Data Privacy Statement and express my consent for the Municipality of Baliwag through the IamSafe Application to collect, record, organize, update or modify, retrieve, block, erase or destruct my personal data as part of my information.
I hereby affirm my right to be informed, object to processing, access and rectify, suspend or withdraw my personal data, and be indemnified in case of damages pursuant to the provisions of the Republic Act No. 10173 of the Philippines otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its corresponding Implementing Rules and Regulations.
For any questions and concern, you may reach us at (044)798-0391 Loc. 4286 (ICTO) or 7222 (PACC)